Prevent cyst rupturing?
For the past two and a half years I have been having cysts that rupture. I was taking birth control to prevent it, but for sanity reasons I cannot take birth control any longer. I can feel another one developing, is there anything that can be done to prevent it from rupturing?
Are your cysts functional or complex? I have a complex cyst that I have been worried about it rupturing and I was told on this board that usually functional cysts rupture not comlex. So I was just wondering what yours were. Thanks and I hope you get an answer to your question soon!!!

((((Big Hugs))))
Lisa

Limarie
I have had complex cysts burst multiple times.  I hate to give you the bad news.  Each time they have just bled into the ovary.  Each time it happens Im in excruciating pain but only for about 3 or 4 hours, the nothing.  When I have a cyst with a "leak"  I have pain for days but not as bad.  My dr said I dont have to go to the er if I have another cyst burst and he will just put me on pain meds until it passes.  I have read some other posts where people have bled into their abdomen and that worries me.

Gurrl- I had lap done (endometriosis was causing my cysts) and Im still getting them.  I know how you feel, its very frustrating.  If you find a way to prevent them please let me know!
Thanks for the info!!! I had no idea. This is all new to me. And I have yet to talk to a DR I will do that on May 7th. Thanks again!!!

Lisa