Recently Diagnose With Ovarian Cyst , & I Need Advice / HELP ? please !
I'm 16 .The past months , I haven't been eating , irregular periods & I'm always bloated . Its been going on since March .& I've had sharp pain in the mornings around my abdominal area . & this week , I woke up Sunday morning with the most sharpest & hurtful pain on my left side . & I cried & cried . Until my parents toom me to the ER. & they did an ultrasound , labatory test, & urine exam .& wen we got the results for the ultrasound , they found a mass/cyst on my left ovary , & about 8cm . & they gave me morphine & sent me home . But they told me I need to get another cheeck up in the next two days . & the recent days I've been getting very dizzy & full after a small meal . The pain was wrapping around my waist & it was aching me . & on wed. I went to go see a specatist , & he told me that I have to get surgery cuhz its bigger than 5cm . & the same day I started my period , but its sat . & I'm reaady finished with my cycle. But the pain is starting again . But I don't know if its becuhz the cyst is going away or getting worse ? But next week I have an appt . , they will tell me wen I'm going to have surgery . But I don't know wat to expect , or I don't knownif its going away ?

I just need advice , I'm lost & I don't know wat to do !
The ovarian cyst of 8 cm is large and will need removal. The pain is most likely because of it. The surgery is simple and can also be done via laparoscopy. Post operative recovery is also good. In the meantime you can take pain killers to help with the pain. The bloating and fullness after meals is due to gastritis. This can be aggravated by stress. Antacids and a bland diet will help. Discuss with your Doctor.
Hope this helps.
THANK YOU SO MUCH !
My doctor said once I'm done with surgery I have to stay in the hospital for 1-2 days. But for recovering at home , how long does it take to get back in good shape ? Cuhz my family is going different places ( camping , hiking , disneyland etc ) this July . But will able to join them , or have to stay home ?