Ovarian Cysts Community
Scar Tissue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Scar Tissue

In October of 2010, I woke up in severe abdominal pain from an ulcer.  I went to the ER and they did an ultrasound.  An inflammed ulcer wasnt the only thing that the ultrasound revealed.  I was told that I had a large pelvic mass and needed to be seen by GYN asap.  I was really worried about this mass because in June 2006, I had a partial hysterectomy so I thought my female troubles were over.  Long story short, my pelvic mass was the size of a baby's head and was removed (along with my left cyst).  My gyn told me that it was a ball of scar tissue wrapped up like a bunch of rubber bands. I'm one of few women, whose body produces a lot of scar tissues.  I'm starting to have some pain on the same side that the scar tissue was removed from and I'm a little worried.  My doctor told me that I would need yearly ultrasounds but Im scared to have an ultrasound because it may also reveal that I have a cyst on my only ovary and I really need this ovary because hormonal therapy triggers my migraines (and I cant bear that pain).  My question is, do you know of any home remedies that will do away with the pain from scar tissue?