Seeking Surgeon
Seeking surgeon to remove very large ovarian dermoid cyst via mini laprotomy asap. with no health insurance. Location not important will pay for surgery upfront. Any suggestions?
I think you should contact a gyn in your area and work out payment arrangements i you are able to pay for the surgery.  You may wish to contact your local health department to see if you qualify for any assistance programs. If you have a dermoid cyst, you need to have it removed.  They are usually benign, but they can rupture and cause infection.  Good luck on finding treatment!
Thank you for your response. My current gyn has me waiting five weeks for surgery so if I don't end up in the ER, I will be fine! As for anyone else in my situation, if your surgery is delayed change your diet to prevent further enlargement. My suggestions are to eliminate coffee, alcohol, white flour, sugar, dairy and meat. Avoid stressful situations. Drink lots of water and stick to organic produce. If you are really ambitious, go vegan!
My gyno surgeon is awesome.He is in MA though.Inbox me for more details.he just removed my ovary and is well-known in our area for what he does