Should I be concerned?
So here is a little background. I am a 30 year old female with 4 children and a history of ovarian cysts. I had one removed in 2007 that was 5cm and was found to be borderline malignant. I have also suffered from chronic pelvic pain, has my appendix and gallbladder taken out. I recently stopped Lupron injections two months ago for treatment of suspected endometriosis. I also have an appt with a Rheumatologist in Feb since my doctor believes I may have an autoimmune disorder of some kind that causes chronic inflammation. I have had no period since June of 2013 due to the Lupron injections. The cyst they removed was on the left side. I have been having right sided ovarian pain for the last 3-4 weeks. I had my gallbladder removed one week ago. My OBGYN asked my general surgeon to take a look around while he was in there to see if there was anything to cause my pain. They found a 3cm ovarian cyst on my right ovary and just left it alone. I called my OBGYN and spoke to the nurse. She told me that size cyst is very small and should not cause any pain. Now that I think of it, I think I told her 3mm instead of 3cm. They took a picture of the cyst and it is larger than my ovary, so pretty positive it is 3cm. So anyways I am calling back tomorrow to clarify. I am supposed to have an ultrasound every year to follow up on the borderline malignant diagnosis. As of 2 days ago I have had some spotting that lasted less than a couple hours and also pain while emptying my bladder. Should I demand a follow up ultrasound? Should I see an OBGYN oncologist? I don't know where to go from here. I think my OB thinks I am crazy! Obviously I am not since I said I have pain its a cyst and they found one. I just don't want to ignore this and find out later I have cancer or something! I always think there is something wrong with me, so I am walking a fine line between concern and crazy!
I forgot to mention that I started the Depo shot about a week and a half ago at my own request to try to suppress ovulation.