Stopping Birth Control Pills Prescribed for a Cyst
A little less than a year ago, I was having some pain in my abdomen. I went in to my gynecologist and she found an ovarian cyst the size of a grapefruit! (I know...so gross)

She put me back on birth control (I went off of it probably a year prior), rechecked it in 30 days & it was gone. Her recommendation was to continue taking the pills, which I'm not a huge fan of for a number of reasons.

I know this makes me sound like a hippy - but I also started doing some research on chemical estrogen in foods and how that can contribute to issues like cysts & cancer. I'd really really really like to eliminate taking the birth control pills and move to a more natural lifestyle, eliminating most of these chemical estrogens and replacing them with whole organic foods.

What is a safe way to stop the pill and naturally build a diet/lifestyle that would cause the root problem - the fact that my body creates cysts. (rather than just trying to make the cysts go away symptomatically)
I am not sure if it helps with cysts or not but it does for hormones. Have you heard of Bio-identical hormones? Maybe look into that.