Ovarian Cysts Community
Surgery Tomorrow at 9 a.m....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Surgery Tomorrow at 9 a.m....

I am freaking out!

I just did my bowel prep...how did you guys get through that?! It was the worst thing I've every tasted. I only could get down half of it so my boyfriend had to get me a bottle of magnesium calrite or whatever it's called...which didn't taste much better but at least I didn't have to drink as much.

They moved me up to 9 a.m. since there was a cancellation, which is awesome...the sooner the surgery, the quicker the recovery, right?

I'll send out a post as soon as I get outta there and am able to.

Hope everyone else is doing well!
Ewwwwww! Yes, the bowel cleanswer is the WORST thing I have ever tasted, even with my nose pinched!!!! But now that's done and over with honey and you need to try to relax, okay? Don't think too much about it. I know it's hard not to, but try. It will all be done soon and you'll feel better in no time. Good luck, honey. I will pray that everything goes well. It WILL, honey. Try to relax and get lots of rest after you get home.  Let others do things for you, it can be fun :) Keep us posted!
Good luck with your surgery tomorrow.  I have mine scheduled for January 27th and am getting really nervous.  I have my pre-op tomorrow (ew...I wasn't even thinking of having to take a bowel cleanser, yuck!).   Just think this time tomorrow, it will be over and you can start recovering.   My thoughts are with you.
I have my surgery on the 30th. They gave you a bowel cleaner??? My gyno isnt having me do that or a pre-op visit. The only thing they had me do was pre-op blood work (had that done on jan 3rd. Now i am really freakin out.
Good luck on your surgery tomorrow.  I had to do the bowel prep once before a surgery (I had to do it on Easter :(   It is so horrid.  I, like you, only got half of it down.  I have not been on here for awhile, so I am not sure what your surgery is for.  Hope everything goes well.  Kasie
You've just had the worst of it !! Hope you're already in bed sleeping.. and it will be over before you know it. Drop a line when you're able..
You'll be just fine !!
Sandy