Ovarian Cysts Community
Symptom Tracker, Drug Interaction checker & Pill Identifier - new f...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Symptom Tracker, Drug Interaction checker & Pill Identifier - new features at MedHelp

In addition to the new Food Diary (I love it and am using it - what a great way to help you lose weight!), MedHelp has also added the following:

-  Symptom Checker
-  Drug Interaction Checker &
-  Pill Identifier

The Symptom Tracker is an interactive tool that allows you to enter your symptom(s) which brings up links to conditions from our comprehensive health database which may be associated with your symptoms.  It's located on the activity panel on the communities and has a search box area for inputting symptoms right from your community, and is easy to use!   Do check out the links associated with the Symptom Tracker, as most of them are quite detailed and informative.  

Once in the Symptom Tracker you can navigate to the Pill Identifier and/or Drug Interaction Checker, as well as go to the tags/keywords, Medical Glossary or Video areas.  Both the Drug Interaction Checker & Pill Identifier are accessed by going into Health Topics at the top of each page and then going into the "Drugs" section and hit the "Drugs" icon or "See All".  

The Drug Interaction Checker allows you to enter your drugs and reveals possible interactions and key links for thorough information.   It's very easy to use.  While on the Drug Interaction Checker page, you can access our tags/keywords, Medical Glossary or Video Areas.

The Pill Identifier helps you identify pills along with links to a comprehensive database of information on the medications, etc.  It's simple to use by entering the medication name or clicking on graphics of what it looks like, etc..  While using the Pill Identifier, you can access our tags/keywords, Medical Glossary or Video Areas.

If you have any concerns on usage feel free to let me know and I can get you answers and if you have suggestions for improvements do post it in the MedHelp Suggestions Community.  Enjoy!
Thanks for keeping us up to date on the latest and greatest Medhelp has to offer.  Can you help me out with some navigation though?  I can't seem to find the food diary.

I am assuming you haven't started using any trackers (if you had you would go to trackers and add another one).  If you go to your MyMedHelp and click on the things that look like gears on the top right of your screen you will see Applications and trackers.  You can add them here I believe.  Let me know if you have any problems.