Tingling in tongue as percursor to cyst rupture...
I've had numerous ruptured cysts over the years.  I also have endometriosis.  I went for several years cyst-free, but have had 4 in the past several months.  My doc put my on birth control pills to hopefully prevent them, but I just had one last night after being on the pills for 4 months.

My question is:  Do any of you have tingling/itching on your tongue and palms of your hands for a couple of minutes before having a cyst rupture?  I know the rupture is coming on, because of these symptoms.  I've talked to my doc about it, and they act like it's a coincidence.  However, it happens EVERY time!  And it's not due to anxiety about the cyst, because the tingling comes first.

Anyone have experience like mine?
I haven't had that experience, but anything is possible.  At least you know what is about to come when that starts to happen.  Unfortunately, the birth control pill does not always keep us from getting cysts.  Do you ever have pain leading up to the rupture of the cyst?