Ovarian Cysts Community
What does it mean if an OB-GYN Sonologist gives you Sassone Score of 6?...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

What does it mean if an OB-GYN Sonologist gives you Sassone Score of 6?

I'm 26 years old, was never pregnant, nor have a child. 3 days ago I felt pain in my lower abdomen and I was diagnosed with a hemorrhagicum cyst in my left ovary. After 2 days, I went for another TransV ultrasound and now my ovary measures 5.9 x 5.4 x 4.8 cm from its previous measure of 4.9 x 4.1 x 4.3 cm, and my cyst is now measuring 5 cm.

There is pain but it only feels like a cramp in my left side of my abdomen.

Here's are some highlights of the findings:
Within the left ovary is a multiloculated cystic structure that measures 4.9 x 4.7 x 4.1 cm, surrounded by normal ovarian tissue. Some locules are anechoic, while one locule has lace-like internal echoes. The septum is thin, the capsule is thin, and smooth. It is surrounded by minimal free fluid.

CUL-DE-SAC is smooth with minimal free fluid.

Impression:
Normal sized anteverted uterus.
Intact endometrium.
Normal right ovary.
Consider ovarian new growth, left with Sassone Score of 6 with probable leakage.

I'm concerned because the previous diagnosis says it's a unilocular cyst and after two days it became multiloculated. Is it multiplying? Is it malignant?

My doctor was unavailable after the sonography so I have to wait for tomorrow for her to read the findings. I would like to know what questions to ask her. She's an OB-GYN.

Please shed some light on this. Thanks in advance.
From what I understand, the type of cyst you have looks like honeycomb.  It is probably showing more because it is growing.  It also sounds like it may be leaking.  What is your doctors plan?  Unfortunately, we can't tell you if it is malignant or not.  The only way to know that for sure is to have the cyst biopsied.  Good luck with your appointment tomorrow.  Please let us know what you find out.