What should I do? 4.8cm Complex Ovarian Cyst
The pain is sooooo bad lately.  I'm ovulating though, so I'm just hoping the pain goes away in a few days.
I made a doc appt to see if there's anything she can tell me/give me to manage the pain until I see the specialist.  I won't even hear back from the specialist for a few weeks with a date.  The specialist determines if my case is really "urgent"....so who knows how long I could be waiting.
I still refuse to go to the ER....they look at me like I'm crazy when I go....I'm so sick of feeling stupid....but I'm in pain!!  I can't sit (I feel like my insides are being pushed up), I can't walk (I get sharp shooting pains and feel like my insides are moving).  I have hot flashes, night sweats, a slight fever that comes and goes throughout the day.
I just feel like crying!!!  I have Tylonol 3 that the doc gave me for a cough I had....I took some in hopes it would help with my pelvic pain.....it was pointless....I don't even think it helped the pain at all.
I'm literally at the end of my rope!!!!