Ovarian Cysts Community
Why do I have tingling?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Why do I have tingling?

I have a large cyst (7 X 8 cm) on my left ovary and I was wondering if could be causing tingling and burning in my right foot and calf and in my left hand and wrist. My tongue also tingles and I've developed a dry, bark-like cough.
Not that I've heard of before.
I have  too have a cyst on my left ovary and am waiting for surgery - I too am having this feelings of burining in my feet and light pins and needles sensation in my hands and legs - again my tongue also tingles - was looking to see if anyone else had been experiencing anything like this !

I am waiting to see my ong/gyn to see if this cyst is malignant - as it is showing and irregular edge and focal thickening ! also my CA125 is raised at 212- ( i do however have uterine fibroids and a further simple cyst - which i have beeen told can raise the level

Has anyone else experienced anything like this - I am out of my mind with worry with the whole OC thing and wondered if this might be signs of stress/anxiety

would love to hear from anyone else !
Currently I have a 2-3 cm cyst near my right ovary. About 6 months ago I had a laparoscopy and my OB removed multiple cysts from both ovaries. For the last 3 months I have had some numbness in my right hand while I am sleeping. I don't experience this every night. I think it only happens  close the middle of my menstrual cycle for about a week. I don't know the cause. I think it is related to the cyst but no confirmation. I started hormone treatment for 2 months. Sorry that I don't have answers.