Why does my ovary hurt?
I usually feel the pain when I ovulate each month, but it never lasts more than a day or two.  This month, my right ovary has been hurting almost constantly, and has not let up for about a week.  I notice that it hurts more when I go to the bathroom.  Although I thought pregnancy would be highly unlikely, I took a test to be certain, and sure enough, it was negative.  There is a history of ovarian caner on my mom's side of the family which worries me.  Any ideas or explanations???
How long has it been since you've seen your Dr? Truly I don't think you have cancer, but you should be getting routine exams.It very well could be an ovarian cyst which are quite common and 95 % benign. ..

I'd make an appt. with your Gyn. and explain your symptoms and mention your family history, but generally speaking, that's not a symptom of cancer without other symptoms/

Take care,
Sandy