Will ovarian cysts prevent me from conceiving ?
I am 28 and the past year I have been to the hospital and told I have ovarian cysts, especially after my cycle. Can these cysts hinder me from conceiving ? My fiancé and I are trying to have baby
It's not a 100% hindrance. If only one of your ovaries has cysts, then it may not be much of a problem. If both has cysts, getting pregnant may be harder, so getting rid of the cysts will have to come first. Your Ob-gyne would be the best person to approach for any treatments.

I have cystic ovaries too and I've been on pills and was told to lose weight to get rid of them.
They are mainly on my right ovary and they have disappeared on many occasions. My doctor said that he thinks the cause of my cysts are that I'm producing too much hormones around and after my cycle and as long as I am having pretty regular cycles that he sees nothing to be concerned about.