adhesion
So its been two years since I had my ovary and fallopian tube removed. I find I have a lot of discomfort recently due to adhesions that are on the round ligament from the surgery...do any of you ladies deal with this too and how do you deal?
I have had severe adhesions my whole life. However I recently had to have surgery to remove them because they were causing a bowel obstructions.

I can suggest to you to look up "Yamuna" body rolling. This ball and technique breaks up scar tissue and I know alot of women who have had ovarian issues etc that swear by this. I do as well.

Also if you have the money there is a place called "Clear Passage Therapy" that deals with adhesions his technique is good and I know it works as he has a very high success rate. I have met him and he is great. Help me a lot when it came to vaginal adhesions.
Please msg me. I too have had adhesions round ligament following removal of fallopian tube due to ectopic pregnancy.
Thank you ticked. I will look into that. Up til recently I have been doing tylenol and heat when it gets absolutely unbearable, but now I am awaiting to find out if I am pregnant and obviously wont be able to use heat and would like to avoid tylenol if at all possible
Let me know if you have any other questions :)