adhesion
So its been two years since I had my ovary and fallopian tube removed. I find I have a lot of discomfort recently due to adhesions that are on the round ligament from the surgery...do any of you ladies deal with this too and how do you deal?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
136956 tn?1425609872
I have had severe adhesions my whole life. However I recently had to have surgery to remove them because they were causing a bowel obstructions.

I can suggest to you to look up "Yamuna" body rolling. This ball and technique breaks up scar tissue and I know alot of women who have had ovarian issues etc that swear by this. I do as well.

Also if you have the money there is a place called "Clear Passage Therapy" that deals with adhesions his technique is good and I know it works as he has a very high success rate. I have met him and he is great. Help me a lot when it came to vaginal adhesions.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Please msg me. I too have had adhesions round ligament following removal of fallopian tube due to ectopic pregnancy.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thank you ticked. I will look into that. Up til recently I have been doing tylenol and heat when it gets absolutely unbearable, but now I am awaiting to find out if I am pregnant and obviously wont be able to use heat and would like to avoid tylenol if at all possible
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
136956 tn?1425609872
Let me know if you have any other questions :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources