Ovarian Cysts Community
bleeding after a Laproscopy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

bleeding after a Laproscopy

I had a Laproscopy on sept 19 and i am still bleeding , i had my period the week before my surgery and i am also on the pill so it shouldnt be my period , it has been about 3 weeks now , its not heavy just annoying some times tones will come out of nowhere and fill almost a whole pad and sometimes its barely anthing  and i feel really tired all the time .. Is this normal after a laproscopy for endo.
I am not sure if it is normal for post surgery for endo or not. I know for my ovarian cysts, I was told any post surgery bleeding that wasnt a period, if it went longer than 10 days, i should get checked out. It doesnt hurt to stop in to see your family dr if you can to make sure youre doing okay. At the very least to make sure your iron levels are okay, etc cause with continuous blood loss, larger or little can make you anemic, which could be why you feel really tired all the time...