Ovarian Cysts Community
can you die?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

can you die?

can you die from ovarian cyst??
No, or I should say highly unlikely.  Ovarian cysts may rupture or 'twist' and when that happens it will feel like sharp stabbing pains.  You may also get, as part of cysts, irregular periods or heavier periods.  Your physician/obgyn (or the ER depending on pain level, etc) should be contacted in any of those cases or when anything 'feels' different.  But, no, dying is not likely.  The physician can give you more details.
I would like to know if you have cervical or ovarian cancer, can you still have kids?
I NEED TO ASK SOMETHING HERE MY GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN SEEING A CANCER DR FOR WHAT HE AT FIRST CALLED IT A B NYING CYSTS AND NOW HE IS SAYING IT IS NOW THAT SHE HAS OVERIAN CANCER AND SHE HAS BEEN TAKING CHEMO TREATMENTS BUT HER FAM DR SAYING THAT ALL HER PROTEIN IS FEEDING  INTO THAT TUMER NOW WHAT I NEED TO KNOW IS  TWO SHE IS ON DIALYSIS FOR HER KIDNEYS BECAUSE HER KIDNEYS DO NOT WORK AT ALL NOW WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS CAN SHE DIE FROM THIS OR WILL SHE HAVE OVERIAN CANCER FOR A VERY LONG TIME BECAUSE SHES BEEN HAVING SERVERE PAIN IN HER LOWER RIGHT SIDE AND THE CANCER DR REFUSES TO OPERATE SO CAN YOU PLZ TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND SHE ONLY CAN HAVE MEDICAID AND MEDICARE FOR HER COVERAGE BECAUSE SHE IS ON DIALYSISIF YOU CAN WOULD YOU PLEASE CALL ME AT 724-379-6104 TY