Ovarian Cysts Community
cyst pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

cyst pain

in my family all girls had savear cycts and  so  do  i  was diagnosed with a cyct 6 months ago and  i have horrible pains  a mis carried  and  since i was 9 ( when i started my period) till now im 22  i would have savear stomuch pains , that  wouldnt allow  me to eat  for 3 days  and  i  would  be rolle dup into a boll . and  now  i just noticed that  in these two months march and april  after i had  my period  my pains haven't apeared  at all i have  had other stomuch pains that were not  dealing with the cyct , they  were something different  and i wanted to know  is it  normal that  my pains are gone , and what  does it all mean?
Tags: cyst pain
Avatar_dr_f_tn
HI,
Sudden disappearance of pain may not mean anything and is good for you. However this can also be because of anovulation or a possible pregnancy. If there is any such risk then you should check out with your Doctor.
Hope this helps.
It is very possible that you have Endometriosis. Not everyone has the same symptoms.

Look up the symptoms of Endometriosis and see if you have the same symptoms