cysts size
I have a cyst of  3x2.8 x2.5 is this large and could this mean cancer.
Is that cm? Anything above 5cm is considered too big to ignore. There is a good chance of it resolving itself within a few cycles though.
There is a risk of it being cancerous, but it is quite small depending on the type of cyst and your age. According to wikipedia 95% of ovarian cysts are benign.
Try not to worry too much until you get the result of your blood test or more information from your doctor.
99.9% of cysts are benign so please dont worry.

That would be the average sized cyst that you have.  Did they say what kind of cyst it was? Fibroid, Dermoid, Endometrioma?
95% of ovarian cysts are benign. Any cyst over 6 cm large and not resolving on it's own could cause the ovary to twist or the cyst could rupture. Yours isn't that big...however what type of cyst is it? Did you have an ultrasound? What did your doctor say?
I had cyst with solid components in right ovary.and CA 125 is Normal.But i had a too much pain in right side ,and back pain also .For removing the solid and cyst surgery is required? pls rly me