dermoid cysts
I was recently diagnosed with two dermoid cyst in my left and right ovariies. The right is 8.6 cm and the left is 4.3 cm has anyone gone trought this. the doctor told me that i would need surgery. However i''m scared because i want to have more babies and I'm afraid that this will prevent me from being a mommy because of the size of them. Has someone had this surgery with similar size of dermoid cys?t and doctor saved ovaries. I been dipressed and lost countless hours sleep because of this. :(  please someone answer my question ?
Hi there

I have a dermoid cyst in my R ovary.  Going to have the cyst (and maybe some of the ovary) out in 8 days time.  From what I've read - you should still be able to have babies after surgery.  Even if they have to take part of your ovary it will still work.

I'm sure there are many woman here who can give you a better answer than me, but just wanted to say hi :o)

G

I hope that you are having a good day and thank you for answering my question. I will keep you in my prayers and when you feel better kepp me posted on how your surgery went . By the way don't be sorry your encouregment is more than enough. :)