diagnosed with a 1.5cm right ovary cyst today yay me.
you would think something so small wouldnt cause such suffering.  2 spotty light periods with horrible abdominal bloating and menstural cramping and lots of pregnancy symptoms, including dizziness and nausea.  finally broke down after almost a month of dealing with this and went to the er, i couldnt handle the bloating pressure on my abdomen, im up 2 jean sizes from the damn bloating.

the doctor didnt even read the report or didnt notice where it says cyst. he told me im not pg and there is nothing wrong, im like huh? the nurse pointed it out. this is the second time now i have had one, and its not bad like the first time. i dont have any sharp side pain and all. i honestly was thinking i was pg.  figures. he also said i have a teeny tiny milimeter fibroid.

well now i get to look forward to this stupid thing rupturing leaving me on the ground in fetal position screaming when the charlie horses pains hit yay rah! i guess i will soon get my body back and be wearing my size 9 jeans again.
I think you should follow-up with your gynecologist as soon as possible.  You may be dealing with something like endometriosis.  But, cysts do cause pain and doctors sometimes dismiss their ability to cause havoc and pain!  A good gyn will work with you over time to help monitor the cyst and check your hormones.  I hope you feel better soon!

Shelly
Shelly has great advice.  A gynecologist would be the doctor to go to.  They deal with these issues everyday and are more up to date on how to deal with cysts.  Good luck and keep us posted.