heavy period
My last period started later 4 days and is very heavy with lots and lots of blood clots. I am freaking out. what is it and what should I do?
Unfortunately none of us are doctors, so we dont know what it could be. It could be any list of things. Some times women get a heavy cycle than others sometimes. How big were the clots?

A few years ago I got a heavy period with clotting and it was painful, and I went to the doctor and found out it was cause I had a higher platelet count.

If you're sexually active it could be because of a miscarriage, could be a sign of an STI if youre active and havent been tested, could be a cyst, could be just about anything unfortunately. :( Sorry I cant be more help, but your best bet is to make an appt with your doctor and get checked out if you're worried and its unusual for you.