Ovarian Cysts Community
hemorrhagic cyst and pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

hemorrhagic cyst and pregnancy

Almost 2 years ago I was diagnosed with hemorrhagic cyst in my right ovary and i had to take a surgery to remove it. I went through a pill therapy(DANOVAL) for 9 months after the surgery which supposed to help me, as far as i understood in controlling the hormones and curing my ovaries. Know i have another cyst in my left ovary and my gynecologist says it is with clear fluid and I strongly refuse to take another therapy. It doesn't cause me severe pains, just sometimes a little and short pain on my leg but the fact that I can feel it all the time as having something extra in my body concerns me a lot. What bothers me everyday is: Will I'll be able to get pregnant after all that I've described here? Has any one been in the same situation and succeeded to get pregnant?  
I know how you feel because I was once in your shoes.  But, try not to worry.  Most women who have cysts (including surgery and pill therapy) end up having no problem having children.  I had my first cyst and surgery when I was fifteen and had many cysts between that time and when I had two healthy pregnancies in my early thirties.  I always worried about it over the years, but it wasn't an issue.  Since I have been part of the Medhelp forums, I have read of hundreds of women who are in this same situation and went on to have healthy pregnancies.  You did the right thing by handling your cyst before it became too large and caused more long term problems.  

Best wishes,

Shelly
like most of u, I have been through it 2, just last yr, I had real bad pain on my rite sid, I just thought it was the begining of my menstral cycle, but the longer I tried 2 fite the pain the worse it got, I was with a friend and told her about my pain and I couldnt stay 2 late, then I started feeling numb all over and I was getting dizzy, and thought I was going 2 faint, so she took me 2 the ER. By that time I couldnt walk, she got a weelchair for me and helped me inside the hospital. they did blood work, and did an ultra sound, a couple of hrs. passed, they told me that they needed 2 do surgery rite a way, I had an ectopic preg. and was bleeding internaly.
    later i went 2 colorado springs 2 stay with my sister and got a second opion on what was wrong, cuz I was still havin pains on my rite side, they told me that I had gall stones and either a blood clot or a cyst on my overy, which was 5 cyntameters, so they did another sergery (surgery) 2 remove it. they then found out that my HCG level was up in the 200's and didnt know why, I wasnt pregnant and normaly thats when its suposed 2 be up that high.

Just about 5 months ago, I started having the same pains, so I went 2 the emergancy room again and they told me that I had another cyst or a blood clot on my overy. and so now Im waiting on a general sergen 2 get an opening so I can get it fixed.. but they said they really didnt know what was goin on. and still dont to this day

thanks for reading,
confused...