Ovarian Cysts Community
how big does an ovary has to be?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

how big does an ovary has to be?

Hiii=) ok so I have alott of ovary syct(small in a way but not soooo small) on both ovarys & a 5cm syct on top of my ovary syct & those ovary syct cause alott of pain=( can I get them removed already?? Bcause they jst cause pain,I ve been getting constipated lately & give me 10 times worst the pain,I've been getting sick of my stomach lately & I jst cnt take it nomore=(
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
As you cyst is not so large, medical management can be tried first. Birth control pills may sometimes cause regression of cysts. If the cyst grows in size then the surgical option is always available. Consult your Doctor.
Hope this helps.

Blank
I was actually on Birth Control but they got stopped Because the Dr gave them 2 me wit a narcotic & ended upp in the hospital wit an OVERDOZE.. Dis syct r painfull at times..
Blank
3185070_tn?1344704177
I form cysts a lot too and have a 6cm one on my left ovary causing me pain almost every day.  I will find out next week what we are going to do.  I can't go on birth control because I am over 40 and have high blood pressure.
Blank
Gudd luch on dat:-)<3<3 I go in th 29th for an ultrasound 2 see if mines have grown more & if they have imma ask for the sergery (surgery) 2 be done Because the pain is 2 much & I dnt trust BIRTH CONTROL nomore..
Blank
3185070_tn?1344704177
They are doing that to me also.  I am going back in 4 weeks to see if it has shrunk.
Blank
Do u be haveing alott of pain??
Blank
3185070_tn?1344704177
Ummm, it is off and on.  Not as bad as it was the past 3 weeks!
Blank
O ue lucky..my pain can jst stay there at times soooo painfull...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank