Ovarian Cysts Expert Forum
how long do i have to wait?

Welcome to the Ovarian Cysts Forum. This is a place where you can ask your ovarian cyst questions and receive answers from highly trained physicians whose expertise is ovarian cysts. You will also find other members who share your interest in ovarian cysts.

how long do i have to wait?
Hiii=) ok so I have alott of ovary syct(small in a way but not soooo small) on both ovarys & a 5cm syct on top of my ovary syct & those ovary syct cause alott of pain=( can I get them removed already?? Bcause they jst cause pain,I ve been getting constipated lately & give me 10 times worst the pain,I've been getting sick of my stomach lately & I jst cnt take it nomore=(
I'm sorry you've so much pain.  Often ovarian cysts can resolve on their own, but it can take time.  If cysts do not appear severely abnormal or very large, often it is recommended to try and 'wait and see' for a period of time with continued follow up with your doctor.  However, if a woman is having continued pain that is worsening, then sometimes surgery is definitely recommended then.  I would advise you to continue following up with your physician so that this can get better taken care of.  Good luck.  
Thanx for ure advised.. & yes my pain do get veryyy bad at times like last nigth the pain woke me upp its like a bad stabbing pain, I get the pain wen im walking,wen I stand upp,wen I use the bathroom ,haveing intercourse & the pain takes my back & even my hip=(
Hi, I'm experiencing some of these same symptoms. In July of this yr I was diagnosed with pcos. I'm 27 yrs old & I don't have any children & I've never been pregnant. I have sharp pains in my lower right abdomen with little to no relief. I was prescribed birth control & told to come back in 3 mos. Since my initial follow up, I have been extremely tired & I experience weird bouts of nausea. Are these symptoms of pcos? I was told to take otc pain meds like aspirin & ibuprofen, these pills don't help at all. Pls...help.