Ovarian Cysts Community
how long does it take an fibroid to grow big

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

well big enough to bother u I was at the doc a year in a half ago so could i have had one growing all this time....
Have you been diagnosed as having a fibroid? In one of your posts, you said you weren't sure and maybe you might have one. I'm sure when you see the Dr. the 14th right?? you'll get more answers.
I have not been dx but i have been doing some research its a hard call not sure could be cysts or fibroids or ovarien (ovarian) cancer .....who no's I do have a change in my bowel habits not sure iif that goes along with those things
Dear Nancy2004,
You are anxious, it's obvious.  I really think you should not go to the Internet to diagnose yourself.  That is dangerous.  Your mind is already heading down that cancer path.  I know, trust me, I DO know how scary it is but you must wait until you see your doctor.  You'll drive yourself crazy.  Ovarian cancer, cysts, fibroids, IBS and a whole slew of other things have similar symptoms.  

I hope you will be able to find things to keep your mind off this until the 14th.  We can't answer your questions when they are just 'what if' kind of questions.  When you go to the doctor and they can tell you what they think it is, after some testing, then it will be easier for us all to help.

Please know...we WILL be here to answer questions based on our own experiences and hopefully we can help walk you through your journey.

Take care!
Cirella Yes the internet is crazy....lol thnks for the helpful advice this seems like a nice place to hang is there a chat room around here anywere lol
Not really.  People use the personal messages to talk.  Saves taking up space on the forum.

Now...go out and do something fun!  LOL
I should take a drive down to plattsburgh and get one for thanksgiving