Ovarian Cysts Community
i have a cyst on my left ovarie an my period is late can u mistake a ba...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

i have a cyst on my left ovarie an my period is late can u mistake a baby for a cyst?

i have cyst on my ovaries can that make me mis my cycle an i stoppd taking my birthcontrol  in march. ive had endmetriosis in the past an i have a son now an i also have hpothyroid problems.
Not sure what you are asking.  No doctor will confuse a baby with a cyst.  Cysts can definitely interfere with normal menstrual cycles and some women seem to also have thyroid problems at the same time they have cyst problems (or the cyst and hormone imbalances from it mimics a thyroid problem).  You need to have a doctor monitor you and provide the answers and treatment.  It should be a gynecologist for the cyst. Not sure what type of doctor to recommend for thyroid, but a thyroid blood test needs to confirm the condition if you have it.