Ovarian Cysts Community
laparoscopic hysterectomy Uterus

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

laparoscopic hysterectomy Uterus

I've been told many different things by several people about the recovery time for this surgery and what to expect.  My doctor has told me 2 weeks of no driving.  Can I work from home?  Everyone seems to think this is a nothing surgery however my doctor doesn't think it is.  When can I work out again?  I'm having the surgery in 2 weeks.  Any suggestions or comments to help me would be greatly appreciated.
hi,
I had a complete hysterectomy (abdominal). it took me at least6 months to a year to heal to the point where I can exercise. this is a serious surgery. you r probably not going to want to work for about 3 weeks. you just need to rest b cause you will probably be real sore. I know the feeling b cause I dont like to sit still myself. but anyway be blessed n keep me posted on how your recovery go.
sincerely ez2luv