loose weight hair lose n acne
hie....m 19 recntly 2 2months bfre ma doc confrmd me that i had multiple cysr placed perhipl in ma left ovary....does it b cured r vl b repeatd again??? previosly i was 62 nw m 67 i badly want to loose ma weight n control loosing hair...is it possible...??? n these days m loosing ma color too......plz sumone sugest me regardng weight loss n to loose symtoms of pcos plz plz.....as i m 19 im feeling depresd n frustd bcz i m unable to show ma face to anyone
HI,
PCOS respond very well to weight loss. Weight loss can be achieved by a combination of diet control or dietary modification and exercise. You should consult a dietician to prepare a diet chart according to your food habits, in such a way that nutrition is not compromised. Exercise should be such that is as per your liking so that the chances of sticking to the exercise regime are greater. Exercise should be done daily for 30 to 60 minutes. For the hair fall you should take multivitamin tablets and also consult a dermatologist for an evaluation.
Hope this helps. Take care and good luck.
thnks alot sanjivani.....ur answer is really encourgng me nw.....realy m thnkful to u.....n i l start workng frm nw...
ma....as i said ma prblm...wht medicatn is prefered to me....wil u plz let me knw?,....i dnt want to take birth control pils.....plz suggest me mam..plz