Aa
A
A
Close
656266 tn?1237257727
lumps in lower abdomen
I am not exactly sure what topic thhis would fall under as I am not exaclty sure what it is, so I am posting it in a few different forums. But I was laying in bed last night and I am overweigth so I have a belly. I have been having a sort of pregnancy scare the past couple weeks and took 2 dollar store pregnancy tests, one had a faint line that my friend and I could both see and I am pretty sure the other did also but she couldnt see it, Not too many pregnancy symptoms, I am not sure about the urinating, I get a headache at least once a day, had some constipation for a while and broke out crying because someoen made fun of me....but I don't know......and an early period so I am not too sure about that. But that is what lead me to feel around my stomach and in my lower stomoch kinda in that fat muffin top puch area, I was feeling aroudn and squeezing and stuff and grabbed a lump it is sort of moveable and painful when i grab ahold of it, assuming because when I grab it, I kind of squeeze it...there are more then one....they differ in sizes....I am not sure if i am grabbing something that is suppose to be there or if they are cysts or what.....But I do not think they are normal....I can feel three that are different sizes and I also have had some vaginal discharge and it seems like after my period for the past couple months i develop yeast infection like symptoms with the dischage and ictching. I have been to they gyno since the yeast infections and got a pap smear and told them I wanted to get tested for everything, they didn't draw any blood but I am not sure what they can test for with the pap. That was at the end of October that I went to see her and I have had the yeast infection thing twice after that but it goes away on its own without treatment....its like a slight itch with light discharge that will last a few days and then go away until after my period. I know this is a lot but I wanted to describe everything and see what anybody can get out of it. I am also very sexually active with the same parter without protection. The lumps are not super hard either....they have more of a tissuey texture. similiar to a large painful pimple like feel lol
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You really need to see a gynecologist.  It sounds like something (cannot say for sure what), but it needs to be diagnosed and treated.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
Blank
old_before_my_time