mildly complex left ovarian cyst
My pelvic sonogram states, " the uterus measures 8.3 X 4.5 X 4.9 cm. Endometrium measures 11mm, a 1.6 cm anterior intramural fibroid is noted.
Left ovary contains an 8.7 X 5.4 X 5.8 cm cystic lesion with homogeneous internal low level echoes.  An additional 2.2 cm dominant follicle is seen in the left ovary.
Right ovary is normal in size and appearance. No adnexal masses are identified, no free fluid in the pelvis.
8.7 cm mildly complex left ovarian cyst.  This may represent an endometrioma or a hemorrhagic cyst.  Follow up recommended in 10 weeks.
Small myoma.
I am 26 yrs old with regular uncomfortable periods but no excruciating pain.
I am very worried what does this all mean?

Hi, Have you had your doctor follow up with you about this?  He/she will be able to answer you more.

It's common to watch cysts for a month or so to see if they shrink or grow.  You will probably be having another vaginal ultrasound.  You say pelvic sologram, was it a transvaginal?  Anyway, they should do that to get a better look.

All those big words are scary but try not to worry.  If it is caused by endometriosis or is hemmorhagic (blood filled) you may be looking to having it removed.  

Please visit the Health Pages, located up at the top, right of this page.  There's lots of information on cysts and what to expect.  

Let us know what happens.  Take care.