Ovarian Cysts Community
need to know!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

need to know!

what kinds of symptoms besides vag. bleeding does these complex ovarian cysts cause, i have 2 inside my left ovary and i want to make sure the other problems i have are not the cysts.  thanxs all
well its different with every woman but mostly the symptoms are
pelvic pain right, left, sometimes both sides
painful intercourse
below ribcage pain (sometimes)
lower back pain
bleeding in between periods
hope this helps
Hiya, I also get the above symptoms, and get very bloated too, I also have a pulling sensation by my hip, I have the Marina coil do don't get periods, but do get period pains. Does anybody else get this? X
i have breast tenderness like im pregnant and bloating cramping in stomach emotional breakdowns this has been happening for a few months now i told my doc so she did a hormone test it came bac normal, im 46. i dont have a uterus so could those complex cysts be causing my pain and problems and my report said that the complex cysts are both inside the ovary is that normal? thanks for your help!!!
  thanks ladies its nice to talk about this to  woman that understand!!
Ive read in this Forum that some woman do get cyst inside their ovaries but mine was outside so i dont know too much about cyst inside the ovaries sorry

are you pre-menapausal? I think that what you should do is go back to your obgyn and ask her lots of questions like
How big are your cyst
how many in each ovaries
also tell her about your pain
and ask for a CA125 (blood test)
also maybe ask for pain meds.

both complex and fluid filler cyst can cause pain specially when their big
but please to worry to much
i can say from experience that worrying can cause bad things to your health
and 95% of ovarian cyst are benign so no worries
post updates

so i asked my doc today that if i had stage 2 cervical dispasia on my cervix in 2002 and they took it out could i have cancer in the 2 complex ovariancysts that are in my left ovary right now, and she says I DONT KNOW, can you believe that? she says i have to wait 1 month and see what the cysts look like then she will make a referal to the specialist i just dont understand, im scared!!!! does anyone know, if you do can u let me know, i dont want to wait any longer i have other med. issues going on that i need to deal with,   thanks to anyone that can help!!!!
i know the waiting is the hardest part,especially when the thought of our symptoms could be related to cancer...even though i have read most complex cyst turn out benign...it still plays with ur mind..i havent been able to get any response to my questions and the dr nurse will not let me scheduele an appt or talk to him until they get surgery set up which was to b over month ago.have u found any other sites that have been helpful with ur questions? i have only recieved 1 response on this site..thanx god bless, good luck to you
Did you findout the size of your cyst?
Maybe its small thats why your doctor is watching and waiting if it will grow or maybe resolve by itself....
Your doctor that your seeing now is not an obgyn?
Its best to see obgyn....
Hopefully you can find answers soon
My first cyst started 5.2cm waited for 3months it grew to 7.8cm so had to remove it surgically it was fluid filled and benign thank God

God bless you