Ovarian Cysts Community
ovarian cyst?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

ovarian cyst?

Hello all, please share ur experiences if u have had a cyst removed from your ovary a while ago and still having problems.mine was months ago and now I am left with a tummy full of scars and pain in my ribs and chest. All the stories on here are people due to go for op or jst had it a few days ago. Mine was a huge cyst which had burst and I had no idea about it until 5 hrs in theatre. In hospital nearly a week and been in and out since :-( the docs don't no wat the pain in my ribs and chest is and I just feel like giving up. I have no life anymore because I'm so fed up of bein in pain. Lost all my confidence and feel sad when I see the scars all over my tummy. I had open surgery so got 5 scars n 1 of them is really big where they pulled the cyst out of. I'm 26 and live on my own and would do anything to get some answers. Please - if anyone had the same pains after the op, please tell me. Thanks xx