ovarian cysts
Hi I went in the er cuz I had sever stomach pain so the result of the test was ovarian cycts 1 on both sides. So today I went in and they told me that the one on my right side went from being 4cm to 91/2 n the left one 2cm to6 cm I'm freaked out I didn't ask any questions of the doc but she said I need them both removed asap. Im 23 I have a beautiful daughter I do want more kiss in the future but I'm scared. Does anyone think that they would have too take both our cut both ovaries. Please help
I hope u have better luck gettn ur surgery schedueled asap than i have..i too was told to have my lg complex cyst removed asap  that was over a month ago. i in extreme pain too and no surgery set yet!  good luck to u..its very frustrating..god bless
Thank you. I had went back to the er with sever pain on both sides, so they took me in to surgury which took 4 hr I dont remember a thing when I woke up they explain that one of my cysts had opened up and I was bleeding inside my stomach. I'm lucky they caught it in time and that still have kids and they didnt have to result anything.i I ended up staying a night cuz I count pee and I got let out this morning now I'm up the pain is not as sever as it was b4 the surgury but I have isbn medicine and u do take it every 4 hr. My suggesting to you is next time your in pain hop top the best hospital there is cuz if ur insurance problems like me they have to pay for it if u go through er. Hope that helps u in done way.
Sorry for the misspelling new cell phone