Ovarian Cysts Community
ovary pain after surgery
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ovary pain after surgery

how long will it take to be pain free i have read the articules and they are not precise on length of time with eating habits and getting well. i had a right ovary taken 7 weeks ago and no after care as they are to busy i have a constant sharp pain on my right side since surgery is this normal and i also eat smaller quantites of food as the more i eat the more pain i get i am taking colon cleanser daily to help me and primrose oil i need to get to work
Related Discussions
I think it is different for every person.   It can take months before you feel back to normal.  Don't expect too much.    Take it easy on yourself.   You can take an OTC pain reliever regularly for awhile.  Ibuprofen helps with inflammation, but it works best when taken on regular intervals and not just when you are in pain.  You may try taking that on a regular basis and see if it helps break the pain cycle.  It is always a good idea to report any pain to your doctor just to be sure you don't have a post-op infection or other issue.  I hope you feel better soon!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank