Ovarian Cysts Community
pg after a tubal

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

pg after a tubal

???????is there a way that can help  u get pregnant after a tubal i got a tubal 4 yrs ago and now ive married and want to give him a baby but dnt want to under go  surgery is there  another way
I think your two options are in-vitro fertilization or a reversal of your tubal ligation.  The reversal would require surgery.  Here is a link that talks about the two procedures, their estimated cost and success rate:

http://www.tubal-reversal.net/blog/2008/ivf/ivf-vs-reverse-tubal-ligation.html

Good luck on have having a baby!  I hope all works out for you!  :)
Just remember that miracles can happen.  I had a tubal 6 years ago and I have SEVERE endometriosis.  I re-married 5 years ago and had the same desire of having a baby, but knew that would be impossible due to my condition and my surgery.  Well, I am happy to say that we have our little miracle, Abbey Rose, now 15 months old.  Probaby because of the endo, one of my ovaries adhered close to where it was cut and the tube grew back ~ so strong infact that after having her I tried to have it cut again and they couldn't ~ too much scar tissue.  Pray and keep hope, you really never know ~ the man upstairs definately has the upperhand.

I hope your prayers are answered!
I need some help here. I had clips put on my tubes in 2000 after my 4th child.  Since I had that done I have been having alot of complications and pain.  I was involed in two auto accidents within 6 months in 2010 and when I was x-rayed on of the clips was on my left side but the clip for my right side was seen to be at my colon region.  I don't know what is happening but those things are not supposed to move????????????  on top of that my fiance and I are trying for one child seeing as he is not a dad and would like a child of his own.