pinching pain on right side of vaginal wall
I ended up going to the hospital a week ago with horrendous pains in my right flank which was diagnosed as a kidney stone - but prior to this, for about a month and a half, I have had a horrible pinching sensation which occurs along the right side of my vaginal wall - it starts about 2/3 hours upon waking and moving around - and worsens (it seems) with walking/exercise.   The doctor at the hospital also said I have an ovarian cyst - but never said if this was the problem with the pinching pains.   I am uninsured and unemployed and cant go to the doctor right now - (God knows what the hospital bill will be from a week ago but honestly thought I was dying - couldnt avoid it) -

He said the cyst would more than likely rupture itselt - but if this pain is from the cyst, Good grief - its been two months now!     Taking Aceteminiphine does hardly anything to dull the pain - which spasms approx. 1  /  minute and a half for about 3/4 seconds.   But hurts intensely.    

Sitting/laying down seems to curb the pain.      What should I do?

LEM -
Hi There,
Sorry you are in such pain. It certainly is no fun, and we have all been there. When a cyst ruptures, there is extreme pain. I had one rupture a few years ago, and it certainly wasn't any fun. I don't remember having vaginal pain from this, but it is not impossible. There are so many nerves in that area, that depending on which ones the cyst is putting pressure on can determine where a person has pain. I understand you don't have insurance, but you really need to get this checked out. There are many different kinds of cysts, some resolve, some don't . You need to see a gyn and have a transvaginal ultrasound. I hope you get some answers
Laney