solution of cyst ovarian
My name is Indah i'm 24 years old,I have cyst ovarian was detected in this year..
when i check a year ago everything fine.and i did it check up again on Sept. 23. 2011 its feel shock when the doctor said i have cyst ovarian  4,6cm and he gave me suggest to operation.
i go to doctor again yesterday Nov.2.2011 and the size of my cyst mall smaller then before 4,2cm and second time doctor suggest me to operation when i asking any solution then operation something like medicine or other he said to take Yaz Drospirenone+Ethinylestradiol,the question is did this pill will help because when I read all the effect use it very scared...
Please,give me solution to get out from it...
Hello Indah I am actually 14 years old and I have been dealing with ovarian cysts since I was 10 years old. There is no real cure for ovarian cysts but waiting it out until they naturally burst which can be very very painful. There are some solutions to it, doctors say for females the cysts occur because of our monthly cycle, its never too late to take birth control which is one of the solutions to cysts but it all depends on the person.

Cysts can be harmless unless the are reacurring, when it reacures often, you might be at risk for ovarian cancer. Only do the operation IF NECASSARY!!!

The medication the doctor is offering would possibly help but if there are a lot of side effects I suggest not taking it. For me when I have cysts I kind of just tough it out. They are harmless dear. Hot compresses help.  If you need anymore info please contact me, I would be glad to share.
For medications, the only thing I took was my birth control( YASMIN), but taking it just for the 21 days, and then letting myself have a period wasnt shrinking the cysts. I have to be on the BCP for 3 months consecutively then let myself have a period and that has been enough to shrink the L ovarian cyst.

You can try medication routes but sometimes they just are not an option and will not work and surgery is needed to remove the cyst to preserve the ovary and keep it from twisting, etc.