stomach lump
hello, ive got a ride sided lower quadrant stomach lump that blows up before a bowel movement and then completely disappears when i go. it is most predominant when i need toilet.

i had blood tests incl. CA 125 and full blood count etc and all came back normal.

i have no other symptoms.

im due a scan on wednesday but i am terrified as i also suffer from very bad health anxieties.

anybody kindly have any ideas please, desperate?
HI,
Lump in abdomen can be because of various reasons depending on its location and size. The upper abdominal swellings are commonly from the liver, spleen, gall bladder or stomach. The lower abdomen swellings are commonly from the uterus, urinary bladder, and colon etc. The diagnosis of the same can be made by doing an ultrasound of the abdomen. If the ultrasound is not able to pick it up, then a CT scan of the abdomen can be done to look for the cause.
Hope this helps. Take care and good luck.
Hey my name it’s Andrew I need some  advice  like around 5 days ago like a liter ball in my stomach & and lower chest like between my lower chest & upper stomach if I lay down on my back I can  feel it even more if I push & the little ball it hurts please can me someone help because I’m scared to go to the doctor
Hey my name it’s Andrew I need some  advice  like around 5 days ago like i notice ball in my stomach & and lower chest like between my lower chest & upper stomach if I lay down on my back I can  feel it even more if I push & the little ball it hurts please can me someone help because I’m scared to go to the doctor