surgery
What would be the best type of surgery if you already had your uterus removed but now have to possibly have your ovaries removed because of cysts.
Laparascopic.  I just had that exact predicament. (Uterus removed 11/11, cysts 12/12).
I just left my doc office and I asked him about that type of surgery and if it was  an option and he told me yes. So now my surgery is scheduled for 1/23/13. The great thing is that I was scared about was if I had to have my ovaries removed also but he said I wouldn't so that was a blessing. But thanks for the response.    :-)
Good to hear!  I went in thinking I would have my left ovary removed but the cyst was fluid filled and my gyn was able to drain it and leave the ovary!  Good luck!
Yeah I'm getting ready to have surgery tomorrow. I pray all goes well so that they won't have to remove mine. I'm putting it all in gods hands
Thanks also