swollen left ovary and swollen uterus
I am 32 years old and have a swollen uterus and swollen left ovary. I went for an ultra sound and during the exam i felt her rub the thing over my left ovary. She said i wasn't suppose to feel it. She also said that my left ovary was swollen and near my pelvic bone. How does and ovary fall? I just have discomfort everything feels as if falling out. Just really tired also??? What might make everything swollen and ovary fall
Hi there.  I can certainly say that I felt my cyst on my ovary when I had an ultrasound so that is not really odd.  I would suspect if you had a cyst on the ovary that it would displace the normal location of the ovary to make room.  I'm not sure if my ovary moved but a lot of my pain and discomfort was in the lower groin close to the pelvic bone.  

Unfortunately I don't know enough to comment on the uterus.  I do hope you get a dignosis soon and keep us updated.
I have a cyst on my left ovary, I also have swollen Uterus  and ovary’s.  My doctor also found out that I have Endometriosis.  Im in pain all the time, and tired all the time too.  I  get sick to my stomach and I can feel my left ovary when it hurts all the time, thats the one with the cyst on it also.  It is 1.5cm cyst.  It has not grown any I dont think, but it always bothers me.  But now its effecting my left as well.  I went to see my doctor recently and he feels I should go back to see my OB.  Problem is my OB wants me to see a GI!  I am not having problems with my digestive tract, its my reproductive organs!  Also bad enough, I dont have insurance!  I wont get any until late July.  I have to work for a year to recieve my insurance.  So Im waiting for another week to see my OB again.  Hopefully they do something this time, to fix the problem.  Im only 27 and want to have children yet, but me and my boyfriend have been trying non-stop, but nothing.  So I dont know whats going to happen, but wish me luck!