time to say goodbye for now
Hi all: I need to cut down on emails and such. We are on a watch and wait thing on my cyst and so I was wondering, for now, how do I unsubscribe?

I am sorry, you are all so dear to me and you are in my thoughts and prayers. I found nothing through medhelp pages that showed me how to do this?
Do you need to leave permanently or just take a break? If life is complicated right now and you need a break, that's easy enough to do. Many people do that and come back a few weeks or months later.

I don't know how to unsubscribe completely. I've "unjoined" forums before but never closed out completely. Perhaps you could scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "contact us." It will give you some options as far as what type of help you need. They're very helpful and will get back to you fairly soon.

Remember, we're here if you need more help concerning the cyst.

irene
Thank you for this, I will try doing that, I believe I also heard from someone else who gave me some ideas. I'm not sure if I need to unsubscribe permanently but need to cut down the emails that don't have with the business at hand for now. Thanks for the guidance!

Jane