toxic exposure/cysts
Months ago I was unknowingly subjected to a mixture of chemicals. At first myself and the doctors were dealing with the burns that were caused by chemicals. My face ,eyes, mouth and lungs were all burned. I have always been a healthy and active woman. I am now 47 and never once considered slowing down. In the last  few months each VUS is showing more and more cysts popping up. Some complex and some not. Also fybriods are all over my uterus. Like i said I have never had any health issues. Never missed a period or had any pain or problems. Now the doctors are telling me I need a full hysterectmy! I thought that was for women who have had previous problems. Is there anyone that might be having the same issues with multiple cysts appearing and what are your doctors recommending .And do any of you know if there is an antidote to the chemicals glysophate and immazphy?
HI,
Fibroids can be asymptomatic in many women and are only detected on ultrasound scan. Same is true of small ovarian cysts. Hence depending on findings of clinical examination and those of ultrasound and CT scan, your Doctor is the best person to advise you. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.