unknown lump in bikini area
well this is embarressing but occationally I get this lump in the bikini area of my pelvis and it's like a cyst under the skin. not a boil or something that you can pop but like a tiny quarter sized lump and it makes that surrounding area a little sore and tender. it will show up like a week or two before my period starts and it kinda scares me. it always goes away but comes back. not sure if my sex life is an issue with it but i've been having this issue on and off for about 5 years and my boyfriend isn't the one doing it cause it's been happening before i even knew him. if anyone can please give me their opinion or feedback of any sort would be much appreciated. i am uninsured so don't want to make a wasteful trip to the urgent care if it's not that necessary.
Its probably nothing to worry to about if it's been going on for as long as you can remember its probably just a hormon going crazy b4 ur period
Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. Much appreciated :)