Ovarian Cysts Community
vaginal warts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

vaginal warts

what causes vaginal warts and or they cancerous  what can you do to rid or prevent warts
There are things you do need to worry about with warts/moles being cancerous, but off the top of my head i cant remember what they are. Your best bet is to probably go and be checked out by a doctor and see what s/he has to say. I dont believe there is anything you can do to prevent them. And as for removing them, vaginal warts, unlike ones you get on fingers, toes etc you cant just get a product to remove them. you need to have a dr remove them
It is the HPV virus. They sometimes will go away on their own, If not they can use TCA ( Tricylic Acid) and Laser. Yes they can lead to cancer. It is one of the leading causes of cervical cancer. Always go to the doctor to have them checked and make sure that is what is going on. I hope this was of some help. I use to work for and OB/GYN