what is Cervical polyp& Anechoic cyst?
Hi,iam 46 yrs, i was recently diagnosed with multiple tiny anechoic cystic spaces noted in the cervix continuous with the endometrial lining of the uterus-?Cervical polyp.Right ovary not visualised-?Atrophic.No abnormal cyst/mass noted in right adnexa. Left ovary measures-14x9mm.No free fluid noted in cul-de-sac.My  GYN says it is Cervical polyp &suggested me undergo D&C.Can anyone tell me  is it necessary or  it can be cured by any oral medication?
The good news is that your conditions are likely benign.  Cervical polyps are usually benign, but the usual treatment is surgical removal.  I don't know of any oral medication that can heal them.  Anechoic cysts are fluid filled which is a good sign in terms of malignancy.  It is an ultrasound term that basically means they appear fluid-filled rather than complex or solid.  I think you should follow your doctors advice and get the D&C.  This is what I would do if I were faced with your condition.  If you still feel uneasy, a second opinion never hurts!  But, oral medication will not likely help you with these issues!

Best Wishes,

Shelly