why a hysteroscopy
I am just asking if anyone knows, i went for 2 scans and they confirmed i had a complex cyst on my left ovary i then went to a gyne and the cyst had gone. which they do but why have i now got to have a hysteroscopy and d&c, i really am worried about it and would rather not have it if it is not a worrisome medical problem. Please can anyone put my mind at rest thank you
A hysteroscopy  is just a procedure where they look inside the uterus with a camera , If you are having a d&c they may just want to check your uterus a bit more closely to make sure there are no small polyps or fibroids etc. Do you have heavy periods? I was just wondering why you are having the d&c, I know they carry out that procedure when there is a build up of uterine lining because that can cause prolonged heavy bleeding that can lead to anemia .

I hope everything goes well for you , Angie