PLEASE, HELP ME TO DEAL! User Group
Childrens services, gone to far.
About This Group:

Every where, every day, every one is going through something in their life that they are have an issue dealing with and no one to talk to about it. This can be a place where you can share the crisis you are going through without being judged and someone can help you with some information or even a kind word! Your never alone and should never feel that way. Please be kind and helpful when someone opens their heart with a question! We all have feelings and sometime they hurt! This group is for everyday problems and for something very personal and serious going on that is having a very tragic effect on you mentally and physically.

Founded by Marebear74 on March 21, 2011
2 members

Childrens services, gone to far.

I am living a one year nightmare with Childrens Services and these people believe they are above the LAW!!!! Check out this site: www.familyrights.us.how_to/fight_cps.html or a site called "AFRA.com"
Marebear74 Glad to be back. My kids ar... Comment
Mar 18
Marebear74 uploaded new photos
04/13
Marebear74 My babies are coming home after a 22 month long battle ...