PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community
ANY ADVICE?

This community is for discussions relating to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

ANY ADVICE?

HELLO!  I LOVE THIS FOROUM HOW INFORMATIVE!  IM NEW TO THIS SITE SO ANY ADVICE FOR PTSD?PANIC ATTACKS SUFFER?
Tags: ptsd CAUSED ANXIETY
I've heard that cognitive behavioral therapy is the gold standard.  If you google it with the name of your town, up will come therapists who specialize in that kind of therapy in particular.  Don't disdain antianxiety meds during the time you are starting up, and especially, increase your level of physical exercise.
Panic attacks often have a physical cause. One common one is high cortisol. So have yourself checked out for an underlying physical problem. This proved to be the case with me and, in going this route, I saved myself a lot of grief and improved my health. (For a short period I used Xanax, at its lowest dosage, and on an as-needed basis only. It worked wonders.)

My son suffered terrible with panic attacks and started to take CoQ10 and magnesium, and it's changed his life. He no longer suffers with terrible anxiety attacks like he used to, and it's really helped with his social anxiety as well. It took a few weeks to mark a noticeable difference, but it's so worth the wait. No side effects. He had to get off anti depressants because of the side effects. Good luck with handling this. God Bless.
Yes, correcting a deficiency can be the key.