PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community
Intractable Pain

This community is for discussions relating to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

Intractable Pain

Hi, I am using my inheirent curiousity to make the most of the constant stimulation due to pain's influence on my brain's chemistry.I notice that,for me,time dialation is at x4 times average of people I come in conact with.Physical reaction time to say a falling object,catching it in mid fall requires little effort,really causes me to wonder in awe.Realised I was held back due to repeated PTSD type 2/ confinement with torture,physical disfigurement,abandonement,and misc...Once I grasped what the situation and symptoms were,I went to work on resolving it,enabled with previous PA skills and humility,I emerged stronger,wiser,and happy,grateful,symtom free.I took all of 16 days.......I feel like the Chesire Cat looks,smiling from deep inside.So I have changed my suffering into the greatest blessing imaginable,with my constant companion,the Holy Spirit,or similar noun,observing self......Wholely Spirit works for my experience .I am at my best when problem solving.So what sort of phenomenae is at work in my brain,chemistry and hormones,diazepam helped extinguish panic attacks,used only after I had solved,discovered what PTSD truly is,have not read its proper definition anywhere. I would enjoy enlightenment on my state,cause and effect......Butterscotch
i was traumatized in the service it kinda stays with you like forever best thing to do is seek treatment,counseling and possibly meds to go with it :)